- Thursday, August 27 (for as long as it lasts), we're pouring a one-ounce pour for $39
For the Month of August, we're going to do something a little different with The Spirits Project.
These are perhaps the most coveted bourbon whiskeys in the world right now. We've been buying Van Winkle Bourbon since 1992, so we do get a very tiny allocation. We're going to blow most of it on this project. The idea is to share it with you, our loyal readers and imbibers.
Every Thursday in August, we're going to open a rare bourbon.
We will open the doors at 5 o'clock precisely. The first 24 folks to claim a spot will be served.
We open one bottle at 6:30. We will offer one ounce pours. When it's gone, it's gone.
We serve one per guest. We will not be able to offer seconds.
- Thursday, August 3 - Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year - $10
- Thursday, August 13 - Van Winkle 12 Year "Special Reserve - Lot B" - $12
- Thursday, August 20 - Black Maple Hill Bourbon KY - $12
- Thursday, August 27 - Pappy Van Winkle 20 Year Family Reserve - $39